Are you the developer we are looking for? You have a BSc, MSc or similar within a relevant field with good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. You have probably used Linux and have definitely developed web applications, on your own or together with others. Right now our frontend development is done as part of the backend development but you will be joining a team tasked with creating a new UI from the ground up. For this you should have an understanding of PHP as well as experience in building modern API driven web solutions.
For this position, you will need to speak up when you don't understand or disagree, and give kudos when colleagues do the same. You have good interpersonal and communication skills and you are self-driven with a high sense of responsibility to deliver results on time. You show humility when you are right and have the confidence to admit mistakes. You'll be writing testable code, using test driven development when applicable.
We are experienced with Git and use an agile development methodology. The company is Swedish but we have offices in several countries and we try to keep up a good communication. You will have lots of opportunities to use your English skills on a daily basis.Required background
- Solid experience of working with Internet technologies and responsive front-end solutions
- Linux experience
- Web development
What you will do
- Maintain the current web UI of OP5 Monitor
- Help us create a new API-driven web UI using modern web technologies
- Ensure look-and-feel consistency within the company for all our products
- Use visualisation techniques to assist the communication between our sales and development
- Work in an agile scrum team
These are some of the technologies we use, or are evaluating. If you have experience with any of them, you'll be an even more valuable asset for your team.
- Experience with Angular JS, jQuery or similar
- Experience with visualisation frameworks (e.g. D3)
- Experience in prototyping, mockup and wireframe tools (e.g. Invision, Sketch)
- Knowledge of mobile phone design guidelines (e.g. Material Design and Apple iPhone Design Guidelines)
- Native mobile app development using Xcode or Android Studio
- Vector and bitmap graphics
- Experience in agile methods (Scrum)
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via this tool as soon as possible but no later than November 17th, 2017. Your application documents shall include CV and cover letter.
For information about this position, please contact CTO OP5, Martin Bergek.