OP5 are looking for a talented and driven website developer to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. You will play a key role in developing OP5’s site whilst ensuring that it’s consistently functioning at a high level and supporting other areas of the business.
The role will cover a wide range of disciplines from integrations, hosting, bug fixing, server side programming to also cover some aspects of front end development such as UI and UX.
We are seeking a driven, self-going and enthusiastic person that is highly skilled and posses experience with developing complex website with focus on driving lead generation. You are easy to collaborate with, can handle a changing environment and are result focused. Responsibilities:
- Web development – Build and develop a world class sales driven website with high conversion rates. Develop new functionality and features to support lead generation, user experience and conversions on the website. Adapt templates and plug-ins in Wordpress.
- Web functionality & backend development
- Custom theme and plugin development – Build, develop and adjust Wordpress themes and plugins to customize and enable functions and features.
- SEO backend - Ensure that the new website has correct structure and linking according to current search engine optimization guidelines. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Performance – Responsible for OP5 website’s performance, up-time, response time etc and initiate and execute improvements of performance.
- Hosting & infrastructure – Responsible for backend infrastructure of the website with hosting etc together with OP5 IT department.
- Integrations - Ensure that website integrates with other platforms, like Pardot, Salesforce and LDAP through APIs and that it works smoothly. You will work closely with the OP5 system administrator and SF owner.
- Bug fixes – Responsible for that bug fixes are handled, prioritized and fixed in a timely manner.
- Manage, evaluate and set up all technical tools, platforms and processes related to the website and SEO.
- Excellent skills in Wordpress with proven record of developing large and complex websites.
- Experienced in integrations through APIs
- Experienced in building custom plugins in Wordpress
- 5+ years in website development and coding
- Proficiency in SEO
- Good communication skills, analytical ability and creative problem solving
- Team oriented and ability to collaborate and build relationships with cross functional groups and internal stakeholders.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via this tool as soon as possible but no later than Oct 31th, 2017. Your application documents shall include CV and cover letter, written in English.